Arlington County Board members on Dec. 16 took the procedural steps necessary to move forward with rebuilding Fire Station #8 in the western Lee Highway corridor.
- Civic leaders turn out to laud 20-year tenure of Arlington’s Fisette
- PHOTOS: Civic leaders turn out to salute Jay Fisette
- Prospect of interest-rate hike sending some home-buyers into action
- Editor’s Notebook: How much democracy is enough in ACDC election?
- Northern Virginia Transportation Notes, 12/14/17 edition
- Arlington Police Beat, 12/14/17 edition
- Arlington Notes, 12/14/17 edition
- Arlington Notes II, 12/14/17 edition
- Hazing arrests in Radford include 15 Northern Virginia residents
- PHOTOS: Yorktown girls see ups, downs in early basketball action
- Sales up, single-family prices rise in Arlington real estate market
- Head of Linden Resources honored for work with differently abled
- Dulles, Reagan National show year-over-year passenger increases
- Editor’s Notebook: That’s the never-give-up spirit!
- Arlington 55+ News, 12/14/17 edition
- Arlington History, 12/14/17 edition
- Arlington Schools & Military, 12/14/17 edition
- Light snow overnight may impact Thursday morning commute
- Per-passenger costs to airlines coming down at Dulles, Reagan National
- D.C. inner core sees higher real estate sales in November