On the off chance you haven’t noticed, election season is a time for partisanship and rhetoric across the political spectrum. But some of the harsh words will be dispensed with when members of the Arlington delegation to the General Assembly troupe down to Richmond for the 2017 session start…
In a key Capitol Conference high school football game Oct. 21, the host Marshall Statesmen rallied from a 10-6 halftime deficit to defeat the Wakefield Warriors, 42-10. Photographer Deb Kolt was at the game and took these action shots.
“Learn to play well with others”: They teach it in kindergarten, and the chairman of the Arlington School Board is asking county residents to take the same tack in what could be a rocky series of boundary adjustments in coming years.
- Editor’s Notebook: Always admirable to fess up when wrong
- Former credit union CEO wins lifetime-achievement honors
- Arlington School Board OKs ‘director of talent’ hiring
- Arlington Chamber adds new members
- Challenger rips Arlington County Board pay-raise proposal
- Arlington school officials to hold forum on boundary changes
- Robotics coursework could come to Arlington middle schools
- Russian soprano featured at Opera Nova concert
- Editor’s Notebook: Could have been a big campaign issue
- Amputee athlete-activist brings inspiration to Arlington students
- Arlington Sea Scouts host fund-raiser to support 2017 efforts
- Arlington students spend summer on international community-service effort
- Schematic design for new Arlington elementary wins OK
- Future of Drew Model School to be discussed
- Arlington educator attends special Holocaust training
- Editor’s Notebook: Has Comstock reached safer ground?
- Va. homes market posts solid third quarter
- Annual Scouting for Food collection set for November
- Cybersecurity forum slated for N.Va. students, parents
- School, transit pressures may end up costing Arlington taxpayers