A task force of detectives from Prince William, Manassas and Manassas Park culminated a three-month investigation into street level heroin and prescription drug dealing this week with seven search warrants and 31 arrests.
Over the course of the investigation, dubbed “Blue Dragon,” detectives obtained 41 arrest warrants for suspected dealers ranging in age from 20 to 86 years old, said Prince William police spokesman Jonathan Perok.
Several raids happened Tuesday, with search warrants served at the following homes:
- 3516 Bath Court in Dale City
- 9402 Lomond Drive in Manassas
- 122 Walden St., in Manassas Park
- 8667 Braxted Lane in Manassas
- 4129 Hoffman Drive in Dale City
- 288 Manassas Drive in Manassas Park
- 9717 Kennoway Court in Bristow
In all, police arrested 31 people. They are still searching for 10 more.
- Click here to see the names, charges and arrest status
- Click here for a gallery of mugshots from the operation
“After each arrest was made, detectives educated the individual on substance abuse and provided him or her with a pamphlet and other information on how to receive help for their addiction,” Perok said.
Police would like to remind residents of the importance of keeping prescription medications secure in their homes, and following doctor recommendations regarding use of the medication.
“If you possess any medication which you no longer need, please contact your physician or pharmacist on where you can properly dispose of the medication,” Perok said in a news release.