- Prince William County public schools closed Monday, Dec. 9, Code Red for employees.
- Manassas City public schools closed Monday, Dec. 9. Code Blue for employees.
- Manassas Park city schools and administrative offices closed Monday, Dec. 9.
- Fauquier County public schools closed Monday, Dec. 9.
- Loudoun County public schools closed Monday, Dec. 9.
- Fairfax County public schools closed Monday, Dec. 9. Administrative offices open at noon.
- Stafford County public schools are CLOSED tomorrow. Code Two for Employees. Administrative offices open at 10 a.m.
- Culpeper County public schools are closed Monday, Dec. 9.
- Fort Belvoir will be open under a two-hour delayed arrival on Monday, Dec. 9, with option for unscheduled leave or unscheduled telework.
- The Prince William senior centers in Manassas and Woodbridge will be closed to the public tomorrow. The Adult Day Healthcare at Woodbridge will also be closed. The Bluebird Tour Program scheduled for tomorrow is canceled.
- Schools on Quantico Marine Corps base are closed Monday, Dec. 9.
- Quantico Marine Corps base operating status is code blue and the base will open at 9 a.m. Monday. "Reasonable delays for reporting to work are excused and unscheduled leave may be authorized. Personnel should contact their chain of command for specific command/activity guidance or direction," base officials said on Quantico's Facebook page.
- Fairfax County government offices will be open tomorrow, Monday, Dec. 9, however employees have been granted unscheduled leave. Emergency service personnel should report as scheduled.
The Fairfax County Circuit Court, General District Court and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court will make a decision on operating status early Monday morning.
- Liberal leave is in effect for all non-essential Manassas city employees tomorrow, Dec. 9.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your linked account: