A judge in Loudoun County interrupted the testimony of the alleged victim in a felony domestic violence trial last week to question her drug use, sentencing her to 10 days in jail for contempt of court after she said she had smoked marijuana earlier in the day.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Real-time social media posts from local businesses and organizations across Northern Virginia, powered by Friends2Follow. To add your business to the stream, email email@example.com or click on the green button below.
Crime & Police
- Around Prince William: Is this the bathroom of the future?
- Letter to Editor: Durr to bring change to board of supervisors
- Sips of Serendipity: Creative commonality blossoms into business partnership, friendship
- Letter to Editor: Hutchins's non-partisanship, experience makes her qualified candidate
- Sun Gazette editorial: Will Biden travails boost Youngkin?