Although plans to replace Virginia school districts’ diesel buses with electric ones have foundered in the General Assembly, the state is moving forward with bus electrification plans using money from Volkswagen’s so-called “Dieselgate” scandal.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Real-time social media posts from local businesses and organizations across Northern Virginia, powered by Friends2Follow. To add your business to the stream, email email@example.com or click on the green button below.
Crime & Police
- Critter Corner: Keep your pets safe from your stash
- Sun Gazette editorial: Turner is best fit for Arlington School Board
- Guest Opinion: Right-to-work eroded by language slipped into cannabis legalization
- Kerr: Who’s on first? For GOP, no one knows
- Letter: Sense of entitlement sometimes boggles the mind