The Fairfax County Education Association put out a statement two weeks ago advocating for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year to remain virtual. Now, two weeks before the presidential election, the group’s stance appears to have grabbed the attention of the White House.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Real-time social media posts from local businesses and organizations across Northern Virginia, powered by Friends2Follow. To add your business to the stream, email email@example.com or click on the green button below.
Crime & Police
- Letter: Approval of redistricting amendment is step in right direction
- Letter: Vote against bonds to send message on Arlington actions
- Letter: Face up to threat posed by Chinese leadership
- Editorial: Prince William school system needs to turn down the heat
- Sun Gazette editorial: Parsing the congressional races