About 50-75 people lined the sidewalks at the intersection of Main and Davis streets in downtown Culpeper Monday evening, chanting “No Justice, No Peace,” and “Black Lives Matter.” Numerous passing motorists honked their horns, seemingly in support of the protesters. Unlike in other cities, …
This week's newspaper online
- Peaceful George Floyd protest in the heart of Culpeper
- Culpeper math teacher from Bristow charged with soliciting a minor over social media
- A Little Magic brings smiles to Culpeper Health & Rehab
- High schools to hold limited 'Graduation 2.0' in mid-June
- CULPEPER CHAMBER STATE OF THE COMMUNITY: Local business leaders discuss challenges, solutions during crisis
- Culpeper Police Department arrests for May 12-22
- Culpeper Renaissance Inc. awards $34,750 in COVID-19 Culpeper Downtown Business Relief grants
- Drive-thru COVID-19 testing comes to Culpeper
- Historic truss bridge in Culpeper County named among Virginia's most endangered historic places
- Culpeper Police Department arrest reports for May 12-17
- Humidity: 90%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:48:18 AM
- Sunset: 08:32:54 PM
Mostly cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning partly cloudy overnight. Low near 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 90F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.