Northern Virginia's real estate market includes a wide variety of options. Some homebuyers are seeking condos with easy commutes, while others want rural farms with trees for miles.
- Culpeper County approves Second Amendment Resolution
- Culpeper seek man in Walmart shooting
- Pardoe's Perspective: Our Republic is On Trial
- John Wayne Leake
- Xpress Copy & Graphics welcomes new printer
- Lights of Love
- CCHS eSports team learns teamwork, cooperation
- Manufacturing day gives CCHS students an inside peek at industry
- HEALTH: Winter’s Chill Shouldn’t be an Exercise Buzzkill
- CURTAIN CALLS: “Amadeus” In Search of God’s Voice
- Humidity: 98%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:17:09 AM
- Sunset: 04:51:02 PM
Rain likely. High 49F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 48F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 59F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.