This week's newspaper online
- Culpeper County School Board agrees to revised '20-21 schedule
- WHAT'S HAPPENING
- Announcing the Best of the Best 2020 winners!
- 7 things you really need to know about wearing masks
- WWII Coast Guard Airplanes to fly at July 11, Aug. 15 events
- Culpeper Police Department arrests for June 9-14
- Girls on the Run Piedmont Unveils 'Power Up' activity kit
- Overcoming Barriers of Isolation: Aging Together’s iPads for Seniors Program
- Sunshine the feral cat
- Congratulations to the 2020 Culpeper Best of the Best winners!
- Humidity: 91%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:52:49 AM
- Sunset: 08:39:20 PM
Sunny to partly cloudy. Hot. High around 95F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Sun and a few passing clouds. High 91F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.