A look inside the most expensive home for sale in Virginia
Here's our weekly look at some of the top homes for sale in Northern Virginia and beyond, according to Realtor.com. This week: A look at the most expensive home for sale in Virginia, a circa 1700s estate in Fauquier County.
Realtors: Share your open house events in our events calendar.
- PHOTOS: Virginia has a new most expensive home on the market
- For sale in Loudoun County: An old church to transform into a home
- For sale: Outer Banks beach cottage made famous by 'Nights in Rodanthe'
- PHOTOS: Stone house in Purcellville where time stands still
- For sale: Your very own mountaintop outside Warrenton
- For sale: Charles Town estate complete with tower and chapel
- For sale: Mountain resort nearby in West Virginia
- For sale: Private island on Maryland's Eastern Shore
- For sale: West Virginia retreat with 61 total bedrooms, nearly 500 acres
- For sale: Cold-war era house in D.C. embraces 1960's design
- For sale: Historic tavern, complete with tiny museum, for under $575,000
- For sale: Historic mill and millhouse near Warrenton
- For sale: Two-time Super Bowl champ Chris Long's mountaintop retreat
- For sale: Dan Snyder's $49 million Potomac mansion
- For sale: Former Washington Nationals right fielder Juan Soto's Arlington home
- PHOTOS: Historic homestead on Maryland’s Eastern Shore in need of a savior
- For sale: Rustic retreat on the Shenandoah River
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Click to view the latest print and archive editions of our weekly Prince William County newspaper.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Real-time social media posts from local businesses and organizations across Northern Virginia, powered by Friends2Follow. To add your business to the stream, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the green button below.
Hmm. No link to the property. No price. Tsk
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.