According to the Zillow.com listing, Mount Horeb Methodist Episcopal Church in Catlett first built a meeting house on Bristersburg Road in 1887. In 1927, the old building was torn down and the new church was built. Since 1996, the “old gal” has been used as a single-family home. Take a look.
- For sale near Leesburg: One of the nation's oldest homes on the market
- For sale: Historic mansion in Hagerstown for $200,000
- For sale: A Northern Virginia island with a long and storied history
- For sale: A pirate ship on the Potomac River
- For auction: A historic lighthouse in the Chesapeake Bay
- Relisted: Ryan Zimmerman's Great Falls mansion is back on the market
- For sale: A Loudoun County winery
- For sale: The cheapest condo in Northern Virginia
- For sale: The D.C. Narrow House
- For sale: Famed Upperville estate visited by George Washington
- Built in 1776: The North Wales estate in Warrenton
- For sale: Outer Banks beach cottage made famous by 'Nights in Rodanthe'
- PHOTOS: Stone house in Purcellville where time stands still
- For sale: Your very own mountaintop outside Warrenton
- For sale: Charles Town estate complete with tower and chapel
- For sale: Mountain resort nearby in West Virginia
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Real-time social media posts from local businesses and organizations across Northern Virginia, powered by Friends2Follow. To add your business to the stream, email email@example.com or click on the green button below.