For sale near Leesburg: One of the nation's oldest homes on the market
Built in 1743, the Shenstone Manor House outside Leesburg is one of the nation's oldest homes for sale this week on Realtor.com. The house features the original cooking fireplace, an original winding staircase and two barns on over six acres. Take a look.
- For sale in Catlett: A resurrected 1927 church
- For sale: Outer Banks beach cottage made famous by 'Nights in Rodanthe'
- PHOTOS: Stone house in Purcellville where time stands still
- For sale: Your very own mountaintop outside Warrenton
- For sale: Charles Town estate complete with tower and chapel
- For sale: Mountain resort nearby in West Virginia
- For sale: Private island on Maryland's Eastern Shore
- For sale: West Virginia retreat with 61 total bedrooms, nearly 500 acres
- For sale: Cold-war era house in D.C. embraces 1960's design
- For sale: Historic tavern, complete with tiny museum, for under $575,000
- For sale: Historic mill and millhouse near Warrenton
- For sale: Two-time Super Bowl champ Chris Long's mountaintop retreat
- For sale: Dan Snyder's $49 million Potomac mansion
- For sale: Former Washington Nationals right fielder Juan Soto's Arlington home
- PHOTOS: Historic homestead on Maryland’s Eastern Shore in need of a savior
- For sale: Rustic retreat on the Shenandoah River
- For sale: Yurt in the mountains for $350,000
- For sale: A lighthouse in Delaware
- Sold: Alexandria's Potts-Fitzhugh House, childhood home of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- For sale: Historic mill in Louisa County
- For sale: Edgemont, a 1796 estate designed by Thomas Jefferson
- For sale: Storybook house in Bluemont where author wrote classic novel
- Moving out: A look back at Dan Snyder's Mount Vernon estate
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Real-time social media posts from local businesses and organizations across Northern Virginia, powered by Friends2Follow. To add your business to the stream, email email@example.com or click on the green button below.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.