Move over North Wales estate, Virginia has a new most expensive home on the market. Offered at $39 million, the new build in McLean is $10 million more than the 1700s-era Fauquier estate that topped the list previously.
Realtors: Share your open house events in our events calendar.
- PHOTOS: A teeny tiny house for sale in New Market
- For sale in Falmouth: A house with a homemade mountain and cave
- For Sale: Washington Capitals forward T.J. Oshie selling McLean estate
- For sale: Alexandria's Potts-Fitzhugh House, childhood home of Robert E. Lee
- For Sale: Ryan Zimmerman's Great Falls mansion
- A look inside the most expensive home for sale in Virginia
- For sale: A private island on Smith Mountain Lake
- PHOTOS: An 18th century gristmill and cottage for sale near Leesburg
- Five log homes for sale in Virginia
- Eight manufactured homes for sale in Northern Virginia
- PHOTOS: Old pumping station turned pied-a-terre for sale in Fredericksburg
- Top six most expensive condos for sale in Virginia
- Top six homes for sale on 5 or more acres in Stafford County
- The priciest, and cheapest, homes for sale in Fairfax County
- The priciest, and cheapest, homes for sale in Prince William County
- Six historic estates for sale in Northern Virginia
- PHOTOS: Dan Snyder's new $48 million Mount Vernon estate
- Top six most expensive homes in Virginia
- Top six seaside homes for sale in Ocean City, Maryland
- For sale in Loudoun County: An old church to transform into a home
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Real-time social media posts from local businesses and organizations across Northern Virginia, powered by Friends2Follow. To add your business to the stream, email email@example.com or click on the green button below.