Top six tiny homes (and condos) for sale in Virginia
Northern Virginia's real estate market includes a wide variety of options. Some homebuyers are seeking condos with easy commutes, while others want rural farms with trees for miles. Some are looking for a beach or mountain retreat nearby.
Here's our weekly look at the top homes in the area, according to Realtor.com. This week: Virginia homes under 500 square feet.
Realtors: Share your open house events in our events calendar.
- For sale: Outer Banks beach cottage made famous by 'Nights in Rodanthe'
- PHOTOS: Stone house in Purcellville where time stands still
- For sale: Your very own mountaintop outside Warrenton
- For sale: Charles Town estate complete with tower and chapel
- For sale: Mountain resort nearby in West Virginia
- For sale: Private island on Maryland's Eastern Shore
- For sale: West Virginia retreat with 61 total bedrooms, nearly 500 acres
- For sale: Cold-war era house in D.C. embraces 1960's design
- For sale: Historic tavern, complete with tiny museum, for under $575,000
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Real-time social media posts from local businesses and organizations across Northern Virginia, powered by Friends2Follow. To add your business to the stream, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the green button below.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.