Meg Donnelly LMT, LLC, a new therapeutic massage studio in Herndon, will hold a grand opening celebration and open house at Springwood Professional Center, 464 Herndon Parkway, Suite 116, Herndon, VA, 20170.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will be performed by the Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018 at noon, according to a press release.
Scheduled to be in attendance for the celebration is Town of Herndon Mayor Lisa Merkel, Town of Herndon Councilmembers, Dulles Regional Chamber President and CEO John Boylan along with Dulles Chamber members and the community-at-large.
The event will coincide with an open house from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with food, door prizes, raffles and a special gift for the first 20 arrivals. The event is open to the local community and will showcase all of the health & wellness professionals at Suite 116 including:
• Meg Donnelly LMT, LLC - Massage for the Weekend Warrior
• Netta Riley MEd, LMT with New Health Massage and Lymphatic Therapy
• Nour Zibdeh, MS RDN CLT - Functional Dietitian
• Cheryl Toner, MS RDN - Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
• Heather Waugh, LMT with Spectrum Healing Arts
• Virginia Mitchell M.Ac., L.Ac., Dip’l Ac. (NCCAOM) - Licensed Acupuncturist
Additional details and RSVP at massagetherapybymeg.com/ribboncutting.
Meg Donnelly LMT, LLC, is a therapeutic massage studio focused on Massage for the Weekend Warrior. The mission of the company is to provide the local community of runners, cyclists and others with personalized, customized massage based on each client’s unique goals . . . whether it be improved movement, increased performance, a faster recovery time or just some much needed downtime. The company is led by solopreneur Meg Donnelly, Licensed Massage Therapist.