A new building under construction for several months at the corner of Smoketown Road and Opitz Boulevard is getting close to completion, and we have a first look at the businesses that are moving in.
The state’s second Wayback Burgers is planning to open at 2680 Opitz Boulevard this summer. The restaurant company has an existing location in Ashburn. Wayback prides itself on a variety of burger and sandwich options, as well as hand-dipped milkshakes.
Mattress Warehouse is also expected to fill some of the space in the new building. There is an existing Mattress Warehouse at Smoketown Station on the Prince William Parkway.
Sheetz is preparing to start construction on its newest store in Dale City, with a permit to demolish an existing shed on the property at 5350 Dale Boulevard. The new location will actually fill two lots in front of the Mapledale Plaza.
The Burger King in Montclair is getting a new look. Changes at the Waterway Drive restaurant include new signs, tweaks to the drive-thru configuration, landscaping improvements and more.
Scroll down for more recent permit info from Prince William County.
Certificate of Occupancy
- Art & Frame, 7337 Atlas Walk Way, Gainesville, March 6
- David Allen Company, 7950 Gainsford Court, Bristow, March 8
- Immortal Cutz, 12754 Darby Brook Court, Woodbridge, March 7
- Keller Williams, 14535 John Marshall Highway, Gainesville, March 9
- Kokee Tea, 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, March 12
- McDonalds Featherstone Plaza, 14591 Jefferson Davis Highway, Woodbridge, March 6
- Mi Pollo, 4138 Dale Boulevard, woodbridge, March 8
- NOVA Fireplace and Stove, 12518 Gordon Boulevard, Woodbridge, March 9
- Broad Street Realty, 10550 Linden Lake Plaza, Manassas, March 8
- Natural Beauty Styles, 2980 Prince William Parkway, Woodbridge, March 7
- PT Solutions, 7965 Heritage Village Plaza, Gainesville, March 6
- The Retina Group of Washington, 2296 Opitz Boulevard, Woodbridge, March 6
- Royal T Services, 10432 Balls Ford Road, Manassas, March 8
- Salon Delight, 14658 Lee Highway, Gainesville, March 12
- Woodbridge Therapy Group, 12710 Darby Brooke Court, March 8
- Burger King, 5301 Waterway Drive, Dumfries, March 8: Remodeling
- Sheetz, 5350 Dale Boulevard, Woodbridge, March 9: Shed demolition
- Birkett Barn, Sweeney Barn, 9310 Discovery Boulevard, Manassas, March 7
- Imagine That!, 5101 Waterway Drive, Dumfries, March 12
- Lake Ridge Florist, 2253 Old Bridge Road, Woodbridge, March 12: Downsizing
- Nox Construction, 8150 Flannery Court, Manassas, March 8
- PenFed Credit Union, 2253 Old Bridge Road, Woodbridge, March 12: Expansion
- Jiffy Lube Live, 7800 Cellar Door Drive, Bristow, March 6: New building for security and first aid station.
- American Recycling Center, 10220 Residency Road, Manassas, March 6
- AT&T, 14900 Potomac Town Place, Woodbridge, March 9
- AT&T, 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, March 9
- Dream Vape & Tobacco, 7853 Sudley Road, Manassas, March 7
- LoanMax, 14087 Jefferson Davis Highway, Woodbridge, March 12