The spring home-buying season is upon us, and this week’s featured property offers the opportunity to own an exceptional, renovated home in the
Greenway Heights community of McLean.
Surrounded by verdant landscaping, the classic exterior gives way to stunning modern interior spaces where the beauty of natural sunlight shines through. Meanwhile, out back, there is ample opportunity for entertaining friends and family as the warmer months descend upon us.
Plus, you are close to Tysons, with easy access to commuter routes and the region’s airports. And with bonuses such as the up-to-date security system, this is a home that is ready to welcome you from day one.
The property currently is on the market, listed at $1,225,000 by Lizzy Conroy of HBC Group of Keller Williams Realty.
Highlights are many, so we will pick out a few that spring to mind after we are welcomed in the expansive foyer and begin our exploration:
• The living room features a wall of windows plus display niches, and has access to a sumptuous Parisian-style balcony. Very chic! Meanwhile, the light-filled dining room offers plentiful space.
• The kitchen is a true standout, updated to meet all the needs of 21st-century chefs. It serves up an eat-in area and access to the patio.
• The master retreat is the centerpiece of the three bedrooms found on the main level. It offers a wonderful bathroom area, copious closet space and pull-down access to the attic.
• The lower level is home to a family room with large window space, access to the patio and a gas fireplace with marble hearth.
• An additional bedroom, den and office can be found on the lower level, along with the laundry facilities.
Nestled in a marvelous setting, the home is a delight that has stood the test of time and is striding confidently into the future. Why not make it yours?
Articles are prepared by the Sun Gazette’s real estate advertising department on behalf of clients.
For information on the home, contact the listing agent.
For information on having a house reviewed, contact the Sun Gazette’s real estate advertising department at (703)738-2521.