Our never-ending quest for the best in local real estate this week brings us to the Bryn Mawr community, close to all the features of McLean, where a sumptuous new home awaits our inspection.
Designed to accentuate the amenities of its half-acre lot, the four-level home puts a focus on top-quality living through both expansive, open spaces (filled with light) and high-gloss accoutrements. Then there are the multiple outdoor-living spaces, including a deck spanning the entire rear of the home and a screened-in porch for added luxury.
The property currently is on the market, listed at $2,598,000 by Karen Briscoe and Lizzy Conroy of HBC Group, Keller Williams Realty.
Featuring six bedrooms plus six full and three half baths in total, the home is large but retains a warm-hearted nature. From the oak hardwoods throughout to the white-leather-finish quartz countertops in the kitchen, every square foot has been conceived to be both versatile and visually appealing.
Among the many highlights:
• A stunning foyer chandelier to bid all welcome.
• Custom moulding and other elegant touches in the formal rooms.
• An astounding kitchen, designed for the gourmets among us, with a glorious breakfast area leading to the screened porch.
• An enchanting family room, with custom coffered ceiling and gas fireplace with hand-crafted mantel.
• A stunning master retreat on the first of two upper levels, with an additional suite and two more bedrooms here and a bonus fifth bedroom on the second upper level.
• A walk-out lower level filled with possibilities and providing access to the large flagstone deck.
• An elevator (with mahogany cab walls) to whisk you from level to level.
• High-tech amenities that range from top-of-the-line security to a premium audio system.
Inside and out, elegance is the watchword in this glorious new addition to the local homes scene.
Articles are prepared by the Sun Gazette’s real estate advertising department on behalf of clients.
For information on the home, contact the listing agent. For information on having a house reviewed, contact the Sun Gazette’s real estate advertising department at (703) 738-2521.