A father and son were killed Tuesday evening in a two-vehicle crash in Stafford County.
It might be Presidents Day for the rest of the country, but in Virginia, the third Monday of February is George Washington Day, and there are plenty of celebrations around Northern Virginia to celebrate what would have been the first president’s 291st birthday.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Real-time social media posts from local businesses and organizations across Northern Virginia, powered by Friends2Follow. To add your business to the stream, email email@example.com or click on the green button below.
Most Popular Articles on InsideNoVa
- Rocket Lab launch now scheduled for tonight; should be visible across D.C. area
- Man shot and killed in Hoadly Marketplace parking lot
- Father and son die in Stafford County crash
- UPDATED: Police say no weapons involved in fight at Potomac Mills mall
- D.C. man convicted in robbery, shooting of MGM casino winner in Dale City
- Three arrested for arson in Leesburg Clubhouse Drive fires
- Wait, what? Key West 'buoy' spotted on I-95 in Fredericksburg
- Prince William County to reveal Route 28 bypass route next month
- Northern Virginia entrepreneur uncovers niche in women’s clothing market: modest wear
- Victim confronts man who tried filming her in Manassas Walmart bathroom
- Counties where the most people work from home in Virginia
- For sale: Georgetown estate once home to Jacqueline Kennedy
- PHOTOS: Battlefield-Colgan baseball
- For sale: Rustic retreat on the Shenandoah River
- Moo-ve over single-family homes: The hottest real estate investment this year may be farmland
- YOUR PHOTOS: Northern Virginia finally sees a little snow
- PHOTOS: Hayfield tops Patriot for Class 6 state boys basketball title
- PHOTOS: Brentsville girls basketball finishes as Class 3 state runner-up
- ‘I don't want to kiss anyone but my girlfriend for my whole life.' These stars SAY NO to kissing scenes!
- PHOTOS: Madison girls basketball wins Class 6 state title