North Stafford High School senior Shawn Asbury announced Monday that he will graduate in December and enroll the following month at Virginia Tech.
More Sports Headlines
It took just 1.6 seconds for the accident to occur back in 2007, drastically changing Michael Murphy’s life, leaving the 2004 Potomac School graduate a paraplegic, without the use of his legs.
National Sports News
More Local Headlines
- Madison, McLean, Oakton among winners
- Langley, Madison runners finish second
- Generals enjoy strong showing at cross country meet
- Madison, McLean among winners
- The Washington Football Team's Tim Settle likes what he sees at Unity Reed
- Unity Reed improves to 3-0 with win over Woodbridge
- Wakefield gets win; Yorktown, W-L lose
- Stone Bridge holds off Freedom
- PHOTOS: Freedom-Stone Bridge football
- Sept. 10 high school football roundup: Patriot rallies to beat Forest Park
- PHOTOS: Forest Park-Patriot football
- Friday's state high school football scores
- Gar-Field High School announces 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Senior softball standings for the fall season
- Will Johnson is Brentsville’s 'Mr. Do It All'
- Huskies, Panthers have new football coaches
- Many non-league football games on tap
- Potomac School team has Hall of Fame connection
- New Flint Hill football coach is a Yorktown grad
- Local players on 53-man NFL rosters or practice squads
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Real-time social media posts from local businesses and organizations across Northern Virginia, powered by Friends2Follow. To add your business to the stream, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the green button below.
Who to Contact
Prince William/StaffordDavid Fawcett, Sports editor
Arlington/FairfaxDavid Facinoli, Sports editor