In addition to the Cheterbrook Tiger Sharks (3-0) in Division 1, the Kent Gardens Dolphins of Division 5, in the Northern Virginia Swimming League are in first place with 3-0 records with two regular-season meets remaining.
For Chesterbrook in its 281-139 win over the Tuckahoe Tigers on July 6, double winners were William O’Neill, Manu Maher, Colin Francis, Ryan Soh, Annabelle Francis, Keira Gutierrez, Cate Sheridan and Gabby Perotti.
Chesterbrook’s 13-14 girls medley relay of Sheridan, Ellie Leonard, Patricia Leonard and Caroline Burgeson set an NVSL record (57.33).
Chesterbrook’s 15-18 boys medley relay of Soh, Tyler Lentine, Ryan Mathis and Thomas Outlaw set an NVSL record of 1:44.84. The team’s 15-18 girls medley relay of Jillian Johnson, Sydney-Cate Thornett, Gabby Perotti and Emily Friedman set a team record (2:03.28).
Soh set a team record in the butterfly (25.20).
No results were submitted from Tuckahoe (2-1).
* Also in Division 1, the Highlands Whomping Turtles (1-2) defeated the McLean Marlins (0-3), 299-121, on July 6.
For Highlands, double winners were Ben Charles, Gabriel Hanson, Alexandra Heath, Bridget Morris Larkin, Maggie O’Shaughnessy, Curan Palmer, Merrell Palmer, Adair Sand, Charlie Scogna, Jackson Wright and Wiktor Wyszogrodzki. Single winners were Olivia Berik, Megan Craven, Diego Cruzado, Evan Farley, Philip Gartzke, Allison Martin, Hiroto Matsuki, Lucy Moellering, Annie O’Shaughnessy and Bridget O’Shaughnessy. Adair Sand broke the Highlands team record in the girls 15-18 backstroke (32.43).
For McLean, Charles Lannin was a double winner. Single winners were Henry Williams, Kate Shumate, Ryan Campbell, Jack Forde, Victoria Valko and Robert Luebke.
* In July 6 NVSL Division 2 action, the Langley Wildthings (2-1) nipped Little Rocky Run, 212-208.
Double winners for Langley were Jack Singleton, Evan Poulos, Luca Sanchez and Tessa Jones. Single winners were David Bulford, Marco Favro, Brady Quinn, Tobi Lee-Truesdell, Elisabeth Miller, Marina Watson, Izzy Schone, Grace Yuan, Kira Thornton and Liliana Schone.
* The Hamlet Green Feet (2-1) lost to Dowden Terrace, 237-183, in NVSL Division 2 action July 6.
For Hamlet, double winners were Erin Kass, Morgan Kass and Katie Mack. Single winners were Alex Andrews, Emma Flickinger, Ryan Flickinger, Anoushka Sarathy, Trent McMichael, Alex Kim, Georgia Steele and Bennett Steele. Mack set a team record (28.99) in the girls 15-18 butterfly.
* In an NVSL Division 3 meet, the Hunter Mill Sharks (0-3) lost to High Point, 241-178, July 6, and the Vienna Woods (1-2) fell to Mount Vernon Park, 224-196.
Double winners for Hunter Mill were Sydney DeLacy, Alexandria Dicks, Elyse Rosade and Alex Rose. Single winners were Evan Chen, Ian Cobb, Hunter Guthrie, Sydney Guthrie, Ollie Hau, Regan Hau, Adrianne Jenks and Lillian Lawson.
Dicks set a Sharks’ record in the 15-18 girls freestyle (27.06).
For Vienna Woods, double winners were Lilly Allred, Ben Denman-Grimm, Finn McIntyre and Lydia Mikhin. Single winners were Reilly Blanton, Sophia Brown, Hanna Cline, Anabel Huffstutler, Tyler Johnson, Luke Lauretti, Natalie Lauer, Reagan Nolan, Holden Schlosnagle, Carly Schweers, Ben Shroeder, Logan Siegrist and Abby Steiling.
* In Division 4 of the NVSL on July 6, the Vienna Aquatic Club Gators (1-2) were nipped by Virginia Run, 212-208. Double winners for Vienna Aquatic were Corinne Bendza, Jack Galbraith, Brayden Philpott, Annika Rieger and Charlie Zuhoski. Single winners were Jace Atkinson, Kate Bagley, Beckett Cummins, Anna Keating, Aidan O’Toole, Owen O’Toole, Corban Paganini, Alessandra Pezzimenti, Natalia Pezzimenti and James Rushforth.
Galbraith set a team recod (26.68) in the boys 15-18 backstroke. Jackson Blansett set a team mark in the boys 13-14 freestyle (26.46).
In another Division 4 July 6 meet, the Oakton Otters (2-1) topped Cardinal Hill (2-1), 227-193.
For Oakton, double winners were James Hayden, Nick Highman, Fi Hoehne, Abigail Limkin and Jon Anthony Montel. Single winners were Caleb McManus, Andrew Garver, Theo Gori, Ben Hansen, Leena Knepper, Taryn Knepper, Catherin Lim Malcome McLenahan, James Piccolo, Ethan Piccolo, Laura Roth, Isabel Seigne, Beaue Soudes and Grace Whittington.
For Cardinal Hill, double winners were Courtney Watts, Emma Watts, Joey Chalabi, Allie DiGidio and Brynn Curtis. Single winners were Julia Lee, Peter Blindenbach, Harry Lewis, Reece deKramer, Becca Berg and Eric Anderson.
* The Kent Gardens Dolphins (3-0) defeated Walden Glenn, 244-176, in NVSL Division 5 action July 6.
Double winners for Kent Gardens were Harrison Weinstock, Sophie Fredericks, Ashlyn Ussery, Clare Brady and Declan Nguyen. Single winners were Nathan Lucas, James Davis, Samantha Lombardi, Alexandra Lombardi, Mason Weinstock, Tis Matt, Alexander Cafer, Annabelle Goudie, Joseph Racich, Nicholas Gray, Ashok Radcliff, Sydney Arllen, Addie Mcinerneya and Blake Nguyen.
Flavia Carcani set a team record in the girls 15-18 freestyle (28.64). Weinstock set a team mark in the boys 11-12 butterfly (32.71).
* In NVSL Division 6 action July 6, the Dunn Loring Dolphins (1-2) topped the Lakevale Estate Dolphins (1-2), 233-187.
For Dunn Loring, double winners were Hazel Gramlich, Lex Brucker, Ana Falzone and Timothy Tu. No results were submitted by Lakevale.
* The Great Falls Rapids (1-2) lost to Fairfax Station, 215-204, in Division 9 NVSL action on July 6.
Double winners for Great Falls were Lucas Bermudez, Simon Bermudez, Isaac Brockman, Paige Hall, Adam Manley and Megan Jungers. Single winners were Peter Baird, Lincoln Deames, Callan Marquardt, Dasha Minsky, Jay Misener, James O’Donovan, John O’Donovan, Kate Reynolds and Eric Walkenhorst.
Bermudez broke two long-standing Rapids records in the boys 13-14 breastroke (34.01) and the 13-14 butterfly (28.21). Isaac Brockman set a team record on the boys 9-10 backstroke (38.43).
* In NVSL Division 13 action, the Shouse Village Sharks (2-1) lost to Canterbury Woods, 218-201, July 6. No details were submitted by Shouse Village.