Most Popular Articles on InsideNoVa
- Surprise geomagnetic storm brings Northern Lights to Virginia
- Brentsville District High School student injured in jump from roof
- Prince William County buys Gander Mountain building in Woodbridge for $15M
- Nohe: We have a problem, and it reflects poorly on Prince William County
- Man and woman in custody after Great Falls robbery, chase with child in their car
- Prince William County breaks ground on Potomac-Neabsco Mills garage
- Police searching for suspect in Woodbridge rape
- Fairfax County releases bodycam footage of fatal police shooting; one officer removed from duty
- Two found dead on Reston trail in apparent murder-suicide
- UPDATED: Amber Alert canceled, Stafford girls found safe
- For sale: National landmark with ties to Thomas Jefferson
- Biggest snowfall recorded in Highland County, VA history
- Counties where the most people work from home in Virginia
- PHOTOS: The 45th Annual Prince William County Spelling Bee
- It's the record that started BEATLEMANIA! The Beatles' debut album Please Please Me turns 60...
- How the nursing workforce has changed over time
- Biggest snowfall recorded in Giles County, VA history
- Biggest snowfall recorded in Stafford County, VA history
- Cities with the fastest-growing home prices in Virginia
- Biggest snowfall recorded in Albemarle County, VA history
Citizen52 commented on Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approve 30% pay raise
It’s easy to vote for a significant pay raise when all you have to do is raise citizens’ taxes to pay for it. Foust is out of touch with the county. She thinks everyone is wealthy in Fairfax. I assume she is running for re-election, as are most of the board members, which means they’re vo…
Citizen52 commented on Prince William supervisors keep quiet on pay hikes
Check out the bloated school budget. They just keep adding administrators with huge salaries, and not efficiently.
Citizen52 commented on Fairfax County releases bodycam footage of fatal police shooting; one officer removed from duty
With a criminal history of assault and gun charges going back 20 years, Davis did not have to apologize for saying the victim had a known history of criminal activity. It was just an unnecessary comment.
Citizen52 commented on Father and son die in Stafford County crash
Do you ever read what you type? Capitalize “people,” replace “on” with “in,” and use “take” instead of “takes” for subject-verb agreement.
People have different opinions. In an open forum, we can judge them, or not. Not everyone on this forum is educated and, more importantly, not e…
Citizen52 commented on ‘My drivers have become my trainers’: Superintendent to become part-time bus driver amid shortages
Good job! Now, when will we see our superintendent staff get behind the wheel? Perhaps the custodial staff might like to see them pitch in?
Citizen52 commented on Another Outer Banks beach house collapses into the ocean
Barrier islands were never meant to be developed, especially oceanfront on, or in front of, the dunes. The islands are moved and reshaped by the weather elements and protect the mainland.
Citizen52 commented on Gov. Youngkin announces new slate of efforts to address learning loss
Any, and all, efforts are worth trying to help the students who’ve fallen behind. What program works for one might not work for another. I support any efforts to address the loss of learning for these students.
Citizen52 commented on Education funding still unclear: Prince William schools waiting on state
Good. I hope that they start by cutting many of the top-heavy, unnecessary administrative jobs at central office. In fact, speaking with administrators in other divisions, this seems to be a problem in Fairfax, Alexandria, and Loudoun. I’m not sure about other counties. If the informed ci…
Citizen52 commented on Former House Speaker Eileen Filler-Corn becomes seventh Northern Virginia legislator to step down
Although I know she wants to seek higher office, I am sorry that Filler-Corn is leaving the district for Tran to win. I did not like the horrible bill Tran introduced regarding newborns.
Citizen52 commented on Two new restaurants taking over Okra’s space in Old Town Manassas
Good news. I’m glad that they’re maintaining the historic architectural features. The new offerings will increase the different cuisines offered.